The Parkdale Cricket Club has long been established as one of the premier cricket clubs in Victoria.
With a history of success the club is excited to announce the release of their very own club branded iPhone App.
The Parkdale Cricket Club App is a state of the art mobile phone App which will contain information and data about the club that will enable any user of the App to obtain information about the club in a quick and user friendly manner.
The content of the App will contain items such as:
- Breakings news related to the club
- The latest club results for the club
- Upcoming fundraising events for you to attend
- Sponsors of the club helping your club prosper off field
- Player profiles
- Link to the club s social media pages
- Latest videos from games and training sessions
- Push notifications sent from the club to you the user
- Opposition ground locations for players and supporters
- The latest merchandise available to purchase and much much more
The App is there to provide you with any information that you need about the club.
Whether you are overseas or interstate and at home you will be able to stay in touch with any news related to your beloved Parkdale Cricket Club.
If you have any queries or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome all suggestions or queries.
Come on you Pirates!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Parkdale Cricket Club is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-01-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
Parkdale Cricket Club (version 1.9) has a file size of 5.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.